On October 7th, 2020, our co-worker David Laster presented two sessions during the Dynamics Community Summit North America. Both sessions received positive feedback from both attendees and Microsoft enthusiasts! The Dynamics Community Summit is the largest annual conference for the Microsoft Business Applications communities. This summit provides credible peer-to-peer knowledge exchange and networking that allows the Microsoft community to share their expertise with one another.
David was asked to speak at the Summit based on his expertise in both Dynamics GP and Power BI. David has been at the forefront of all things Dynamics, even recently developing his own Power BI Solutions called Power BI Dashboards for GP Admins, Managers & Users and the GP Security Analyzer.
Check out the feedback below from David’s presentations!
Session Title: Power BI – The Intelligent Administrator Dashboard
Average Speaker Rating (out of 5.0): 4.8
- Excellent presentation for Power BI newbies and GP admins. Well done. Great post and I plan on using this to get into Power BI a little more. Can’t wait until the materials become available for download.
- Great presentation! Can’t wait to build our own dashboard like this! Even though we’re not GP users, the presentation gives us an idea how to tap PowerBI as a tool for ERP System Administration, in general.
- I really enjoyed the idea of administrator dashboards and how he connected PBI to the SQL server data.
- Thank you so much for sharing! This is awesome. Can’t wait to try it in our company.
- Great job teaching for someone just learning SQL and BI 🙂
Session Title: Two Great Worlds Colliding – Power BI Reporting and GP Payroll
The second session that David presented was titled ‘Two Great Worlds Colliding – Power BI Reporting and GP Payroll‘. David presented this session with Danny Clemenson, Technical Sales Specialist at Integrity Data and focused on how users can use Power BI to support and enhance their Payroll reporting capacity.
- Great session – lively, engaging, and giving away free reports! How awesome – great job presenters! Excellent job!
Check out our Power BI Solutions!
Power BI Dashboard for GP Admins, Managers & Users
Perform a Dynamics GP System Audit / Assessment & ongoing monitoring with these 30 dashboards through a single location point!
GP Security Analyzer
The easiest and the most powerfully visual way to understand Dynamics GP Security. 22 dashboards of Dynamics GP Security Analysis Bliss!
In this blog post, we examine the Expense Management feature within Dynamics 365 and how businesses are using this functionality to streamline expenses!
On Tuesday, March 16th, 2021 our Director of Software Solutions, David Laster, will be presenting our GP Security Analyzer at DynamicsCon!
Help us get our co-worker David Laster on the DynamicsCon agenda taking place virtually from March 16-18th, 2021!