October 9th, 2019
34 Saint Martin Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
We will be participating in a “Best in Business” Roadshow with Suite3, BranchServ and Tierpoint on Wednesday, October 9th from 3pm-6pm at the Tierpoint datacenter in Marlborough, MA! Join us as we discuss new and emerging Information Technology and Information Security solutions! The participating companies specialize in the needs of community banks and credit unions, however this event will bring value to any organization that values Information Security as well as Information Technology!
This is a great opportunity for businesses to learn and discuss solutions for consideration as they begin to plan priorities and budgets for 2020!
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm – Welcome and open networking with food and beverages throughout the event
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm – Each company will offer a 10-15 minute talk on areas of consideration for new and emerging information technology and security solutions as attendees are planning 2020 budgets
- 4:30pm – 6:00pm – Open networking, and Tierpoint will be offering datacenter tours to those interested in a behind-the-scenes glimpse into datacenter operations
Throughout the event:
- BranchServ will be offering hands-on demo opportunities with the LTA-350 cash recycler and 8200QT advanced terminal
- Tierpoint will be offering data center tours to those interested in a behind-the-scenes glimpse into data center operations
- Food and beverages will be available throughout the event
To register for this free event, click the button below!
As we hear talk about ‘a new normal,’ it’s important for businesses to rethink their infrastructure in order to adjust and adapt to our new way of life. Check out our webinar above where members of our Information Security and Information Technology departments team up to present Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Explained!
Join GraVoc and Prophix Software on May 22nd as we tackle corporate financial planning during COVID-19. Improve profitability and minimize risk when you automate repetitive tasks and focus on what matters.
Check out our webinar above where our co-worker, Jim, demos how you can setup and configure your D365 for Finance and Operations to provide reporting and Power BI analytics based on your specific financial dimensions. All fundamentals of this solution will apply to Dynamics AX 2012 as well!