It’s been a busy month of May for GraVoc Associates, so busy that there has been little time to tend to matters like updating the GraVoc News Blog. Some quick updates on what is happening at the company:
- GraVoc is excited about hosting the Peabody Area Chamber of Commerce’s June “Business After Hours” event. This version of the business networking event will feature a barbecue in front of GraVoc’s building in downtown Peabody.
- GraVoc attended the Massachusetts Association for Behavioral Health’s Annual Meeting. Dan Vassallo and Paul Lincoln represented the business there and met representatives for several mental health associations throughout Massachusetts. GraVoc was at this event to promote the GHR system designed specifically for inpatient mental health and substance abuse recovery service organizations. Meanwhile, GraVoc’s team has been working furiously on improvements to this application, enhancing its overall functionality.
- The DivergingSoul media production division has initiated an aggressive phase of research and development regarding Facebook’s “Open Graph” feature. This latest Facebook development, in short, allows a Facebook user to integrate his or her entire web surfing experience into his or her Facebook profiles. This includes “liking” articles, blog posts, or other websites as one can “like” events on Facebook. By clicking above, you can “like” this blog post. DivergingSoul is also headed to Las Vegas for an event in June.
- An update on the last post: It is debatable who is enjoying retirement more: Ron Davis, whose retirement from GraVoc has opened up more time to focus on his wife’s business, or Nate Gravel, whose retirement from running (he ran under three hours on May 2nd in the Providence Marathon) has opened up more time to focus on GraVoc’s information security practice.
- This summer, look for at least two pertinent whitepapers becoming available on the GraVoc website.
GraVoc Associates, Inc, located in Peabody, MA, has served clients in Greater Boston, New England, and beyond with consulting services since 1994. GraVoc’s services are all based in technology, and are now divided into the four practices of information systems, professional services, information security, and media production. GraVoc utilizes the GraVoc News Blog to announce events and occasionally offer some advice regarding topics relevant to clients and potential clients. For more information about GraVoc and the wide range of services provided, please visit GraVoc.com.