IRIS is a time & project management system for professional service companies. IRIS empowers companies to track, manage and most importantly see how their employees time is spent & how their projects are performing in effort to support their customers better.
Reports & Review
Give your employees the tools they need to manage their time and projects more effectively. With various entry mode options such as Time Planner, Timesheet and Time Entry, IRIS’ Time Management feature enables employees to track their time in the way that makes the most sense for them and their clients. Time Management can be used to track customers, projects and contracts with configurable service descriptions to standardize user input.
- Timesheet, Time Planner (Calendar), Time Entry Modes
- Track time to customers, projects, contracts
- Multiple call types to define billing parameters (Billable, Fixed Fee, Non-Billable, Pre Paid, Client Care & more)
- Call statuses to show where time is in your process
- Configurable service descriptions for standardization
- Internal & external notes
Generating, dispatching and tracking support tickets has never been easier. IRIS’ ticketing functionality allows you to streamline your customer support requests from your website or application and into the right employee hands.
- Generate support tickets from your website to streamline customer support
- Track time against support tickets
- Ability to have multiple employees enter multiple calls against a singular ticket
- Ticket statuses and workflows to provide streamlined service to your customers
- Customer notifications on ticket status changes to automate your outreach process
Centralize your client data using IRIS’ customer repository. The IRIS customer repository gives employees CRM functionality to capture all customer information such as locations, contacts, phone numbers, projects, contracts and more.
- CRM like functionality to centralize customer data such as Contracts, Projects, Locations, Contacts, Expenses & Notes
IRIS gives employees an overhead view of their project including status, resource information, budget, notes, documentation and more. With a beautifully designed dashboard, employees can easily see all important and relevant project information.
- Track time against your projects to see how a project is performing
- Centralize key project data such as resource info, project budget, notes and documents
- Connect projects and contracts for streamlined billing parameters
- Visualized project metrics such as actual time, billed time, yield & more
- Visualized call data so you can easily see who has worked on a project and how much each person spent their time
- Ability to favorite your key projects
IRIS’ Contract functionality allows users to create, define, track and store customer contracts under one roof. Users can associate a single contract to multiple projects, track expiration deadlines and create multi-faceted billing arrangements.
- Associate a singular contract to multiple projects
- Track contract expirations and statuses such as Active or Inactive
- Define contract billing rates and special contract notes
It’s possible to lose sight of expenses for customers and projects in your day-to-day routine. IRIS features an all-in-one expense management dashboard that centralizes all customer, project and employee expenses.
- Track expenses to a customer or project to streamline invoicing
- Employee reimbursement functionality so you can pay back employees efficiently
IRIS goes where you go
We get it, you’re on the move. That’s why we designed IRIS to go everywhere you go. Whether you use a desktop, tablet, phone, projector, you name it, IRIS will be there for you.