GraVoc Associates, Inc.
GraVoc is a well-established technology consulting company located in Peabody, MA. that is committed to solving business problems for our customers through the development, implementation, & support of technology-based solutions. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a Senior Security Consultant IT Assurance to join our growing team. The position is designated to carry out the delivery of GraVoc’s governance, risk and control (GRC) and audit services. This will be an in-office position at our company headquarters in Peabody, MA.
- Develop and maintain expertise for all GRC and audit services offered by GraVoc.
- Provide information security advisory services to GraVoc customers.
- Prepare and perform audits and gap assessments and draft audit and gap assessment report deliverables.
- Perform configuration reviews and draft corresponding report deliverables.
- Prepare and perform adversary simulation exercises (red, blue, and purple team) and draft corresponding report deliverables.
- Prepare and perform social engineering test activities and draft social engineering test report deliverables.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing and draft corresponding report deliverables.
- Perform read-outs and present results of audits, assessments, and testing to customers.
- Ensure the quality-of-service delivery to customers through careful review of the work performed as well as the documentation and deliverables prepared by security consultants.
- Assist the Director of IT Assurance & Security Research with all aspects of service delivery to customers as needed.
- Assist the Director of IT Assurance & Security Research with all aspects of project and customer relationship management as needed.
- Seek and obtain ongoing training and certification in relevant competencies.
- Communicate any major concerns or issues related to GraVoc’s IT assurance testing and audit offerings to the Director of IT Assurance & Security Research as soon as possible.
- Communicate any major concerns or issues related to overall customer satisfaction to the Director of IT Assurance & Security Research as soon as possible.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director of IT Assurance & Security Research.
- Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Information Security, Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Experience in client-facing and/or consulting role.
- Knowledge of penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of quality, security, and privacy standards and guidelines such as FFIEC, NIST, SANS, CIS, ISO, SOC, and HITRUST
- Knowledge of relevant regulations such as GLBA, 201 CMR 17.00, HIPAA and the regulatory guidelines is required.
- Professional certifications in information security.
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks to subordinate team members.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Time management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and methods to a non-technical audience.
Who We Are:
Founded by David and Catherine Gravel in 1994, GraVoc is a technology-consulting firm located in Peabody, Massachusetts. Since our inception, we have been committed to solving business problems for our customers through the development, implementation, & support of technology-based solutions. GraVoc specializes in four integrated practices, Software Solutions, Information Technology, Information Security and Creative Technology. We closely analyze our customers business processes, then design, build, deliver and support solutions uniquely tailored to their needs. We provide our customers with a single point of access to a comprehensive menu of services that meet all their business process management needs. We offer competitive salaries and have a full benefits package including health, dental, matching 401k and generous PTO time.