GraVoc is excited to announce our new partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide our clients with integrated credit card processing within Microsoft Dynamics through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
Century Business Solutions is a software developer, merchant processor, and payment gateway for clients. They are dedicated to helping merchants get the most out of credit card processing.
EBizCharge integrates directly with Microsoft Dynamics. The application significantly reduces processing costs and comes with extensive payment features. It gives merchants the enhanced levels of data security in order to maintain sensitive customer credit card information. The EBizCharge payment gateway will help streamline workflows and eliminate double data entry. Users can run custom reports, sort through transactions by category, and immediately release funds when issuing refunds.
The partnership between GraVoc and Century Business Solutions will allow us to offer our customers a simplified credit card processing in Microsoft Dynamics for thousands of merchants across the country. Check out some of the core features below!
Simplify your payment process and offer customers convenient payment options.
- EBizCharge simplifies credit card processing, increases efficiency, and lowers costs in Microsoft Dynamics.
Manage your payments in one place & save time.
- Accept credit, debit, and EMV payments directly inside Microsoft Dynamics.
- Automatically applies payments back to invoices and updates the balance due.
Offer your customers easy payment options
- Customer payment portal: upload multiple invoices to a portal and allow customers to log in and easily make payments.
- Email customers secure links to pay off invoices online with no login required.
Built to reduce your processing costs
- Simple, all-inclusive, easy-to-understand pricing options.
- No setup costs or cancellation policies.
- Product updates and ongoing maintenance at no additional costs.
Worry-free support at any time
- Unlimited training and in-house support.
- Assistance with disputes and chargeback resolution.
- The in-house team is ready to help you get the most out of EBizCharge.
Basic Authentication, used for processing emails in Microsoft Dynamics GP, will be going away on October 1, 2022. This may impact older versions of GP.
GraVoc’s Director of Software Solutions, David Laster, will be presenting at DynamicsCon Live in San Antonio, Texas!
GraVoc is excited to return to the Community Summit North America in October – this time both as a presenter and event sponsor!