GraVoc of Peabody, MA is a 25-year-old technology solutions company with a growing Software Solutions practice. We are seeking to add to our staff a Dynamics AX/ D365 Finance and Operations Developer who has worked in a consulting environment with Dynamics AX or D365 F&O implementation and customization experience. Knowledge of the AX or D365 F&O development architecture is required with a strong preference for candidates who have worked in the manufacturing components of the product.
Dynamics AX/D365 F&O Developer
- Assist with the implementation and configuration of Dynamics AX/D365 F&O ERP, customizing the product to meet specific customer needs.
- Analyzing and understanding business requirements and translating those to deliverable customizations.
- Develop high level technical specifications in precedent of deliverable.
- Provide Dynamics end user support to technical and non-technical users
- Ability to work independently and manage time accordingly
- Supports staff in demo development as required
- Bachelor of Science Degree in relevant area or similar experience
- Minimum of 5 years of prior Dynamics AX or D365 F&O experience in a similar consulting role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Development experience in all or some of the following ERP products to include implementation and support.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R1-R3
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Development Skills required:
- SQL / TSQL
- Azure Dev Ops / Life Cycle Services
- Experience with the following Microsoft Reporting technologies
- X++ Reports
- Electronic Reporting
- Microsoft Certifications preferred
*GraVoc Associates Inc. is an equal opportunity employer*