GraVoc Associates, Inc. is a rapidly-growing technology consulting firm based in Peabody, Massachusetts. GraVoc is seeking a full time Dynamics D365 Finance and Operations professional who will be capable of collaborating with our project teams, and our customers on a variety of implementation and development projects that our company has undertaken.
Type of Position:
BS; Accounting, Finance or Computer Science preferred
Work Experience Preferred:
- 2+ years as a consultant delivering customized Microsoft Dynamics solutions using AX 2012 or D365 for Finance and Operations with client facing responsibilities.
- Functional proficiency of all Dynamics AX / D365 F&O modules, Management Reporter,
- Successful implementation of new AX systems, including system configuration, data setup and imports.
- Excellent communication, meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Microsoft certifications preferred
- Be a primary source of Dynamics D365 product knowledge, business process analysis, and training for our customer base.
- Work directly with our customers and their internal project team to perform critical analysis of client business situations.
- Understand and document the customer’s business and functional requirements.
- Develop recommendations and design a best-practice solution for their business needs.
- Work closely with the GraVoc development team and lead the testing effort of configured and customized Dynamics D365 functionality.
- Manage the implementation of new D365 installations including system configuration, data setup and imports.
- Perform system upgrades as needed.
- Implement Dynamics D365 front end and workflow configurations as directed by client requirementsResponsible for status reporting, effort estimation and resource task planning.
- Plan and perform quality reviews of project deliverables prior to client release.
- Plan and conduct end user training.
- Provide technical and functional support to existing customers as needed.