GraVoc Associates Inc. is a family run technology solutions company with hundreds of small to mid sized clients throughout New England. We are seeking a dedicated Security Consultant with 3 or more years of experience in IT, information security and/or regulatory compliance consulting. This position is based in Peabody, MA and will require local travel (generally metro Boston area, occasional overnights to sites in New England) on average of roughly 3 days per week.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Web application penetration testing
- Network penetration testing
- System hardening, vulnerability scanning, and/or other cybersecurity related tasks.
- Assist with IT audits
- Provide IT security-related advice and guidance to clients
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Experience in client facing role preferred
- Knowledge of industry best practice standards such as NIST or CIS is required. Additional knowledge of relevant regulations such as GLBA, 201 CMR 17.00, HIPAA and the regulatory guidelines is preferred.
- Professional certifications for technical information security related skills (e.g. ethical hacking (CEH), offensive security certified professional (OSCP), or equivalent) are preferred but not required. If you don’t already have this, we will cover the costs to get you certified within your first 12 months.
- Helpful but not required:
- Gray/Black Box testing
- Mobile Application testing
GraVoc offers a competitive benefits package including: Health, Dental, 401K, FSA, HRA, and LTD. We are a Microsoft certified partner and you’ll feel the family atmosphere the minute you walk through the door.
*GraVoc Associates Inc. is an equal opportunity employer*