Date PostedJanuary 23, 2017
10 Centennial Drive,
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960
B.S. in Computer Science or similar
GraVoc is a rapidly-growing technology consulting firm based in Peabody, Massachusetts. We are seeking a full-time Software Development professional who will be capable of collaborating with our senior staff members, and our customers on a variety of development projects that our company has undertaken.
Dynamics NAV Software Developer
TITLE: NAV Developer
POSITION: Full-time, Exempt
REPORTS TO: Lead Senior Developer
LOCATION: MA, TX (Dallas-Carrollton, Irving surrounding areas)
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
GraVoc is an IT services and solutions consulting firm providing a variety of client services including; IT design, implementation/support of local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), server hardware and software installation and support, and desktop helpdesk support. We are seeking a full-time Software Development professional. The NAV Developer will collaborate with internal senior staff members, and clients on development projects /scopes. The NAV Developer must have experience in a consulting environment with customization of implementations for Dynamics NAV Version 2009, Version 2013, Version 2015, Version 2016 (or end user Dynamics NAV location). Knowledge of the NAV development architecture is required.
We offer full benefits including health, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K with a match, FSA, HRA and PTO. FREE parking, & gym access. Our culture recognizes and rewards success!
- Work with senior level consultants on the implementation of Dynamics NAV and customizing the product to meet specific customer needs
- Identifying, analyzing, and understanding business requirements and translating those to deliverable customizations
- Develop technical specifications in precedent of deliverable
- Develop reports using SQL Server Reporting Services that match and meet customer requirements and needs
- Customized Objects Development
- Ability to work independently and manage time accordingly
- Support staff in demo development as required/determined
- BS in Computer Science or comparable professional experience
- Programming Language: C/AL & C/SIDE, .Net, C#, C++ desirable
- Database: Microsoft SQL 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
- Other: NAV Implementation, SQL Server Reporting Services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with other Microsoft Dynamics products is a plus
- NAV architecture required
*GraVoc Associates Inc. is an equal opportunity employer*
GraVoc is registered under the provisions of M.G.L. c.6, § 172 to receive & submit CORI checks for the purpose of screening current and otherwise qualified prospective employees, subcontractors, volunteers, license applicants, current licensees, and applicants.