January 16, 2017
10 Centennial Drive, Peabody MA 01960
B.S in Computer Science or similar
Dynamics AX Software Developer
TITLE: Dynamics AX Software Developer
POSITION: Full-time, Exempt
REPORTS TO: Lead Senior Developer
LOCATION: MA, TX (Dallas- Irving, Carrollton surrounding areas)
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
GraVoc is an IT services and solutions consulting firm providing a variety of client services including; IT design, implementation/support of local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), server hardware and software installation and support, and desktop helpdesk support. The AX Software Developer must have consulting experience with customization of implementations for Dynamics AX Version 2009, Version 2012, and/or Version 2016 (or similar at end user Dynamics AX location) Knowledge of AX development architecture required, and experience in the manufacturing components of the product, desirable. Additional Dynamics products experience, a plus.
We offer full benefits including health, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K with a match, FSA, HRA and PTO. FREE parking, & gym access. Our culture recognizes and rewards success!
- Work with senior level consultants on the implementation of Dynamics Systems, customizing the product to meet specific customer needs.
- Identifying, analyzing and understanding business requirements and translating those to deliverable customizations
- Develop technical specifications in precedent of deliverable
- Develop reports using reporting tools – MS SQL Reporting & Visual Studio to meet customer requirements
- Customized Objects Development
- Ability to work independently and manage time accordingly
- Support staff in demo development as required/determined
- BS in Computer Science or comparable professional experience
- Microsoft Certifications (most recent and latest): Microsoft Certified Professional & Microsoft Dynamics Specialist highly desirable
- AX Full cycle implementation, and full product knowledge and all aspects a must
- Programming: X++, .Net, C#, C++, VB or VB. Net
- Database: Microsoft SQL 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016 desirable
- AIF (App. Integration Framework) desirable
- Other: SharePoint, SQL Reporting, MorphX desirable
- Working knowledge of industry specific best practices
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
*GraVoc Associates Inc. is an equal opportunity employer*
GraVoc is registered under the provisions of M.G.L. c.6, § 172 to receive & submit CORI checks for the purpose of screening current and otherwise qualified prospective employees, subcontractors, volunteers, license applicants, current licensees, and applicants.