Part of GraVoc’s media team recently attended the 2015 Future Insights: Web Application Conference in Boston. This conference was a two-day interactive learning event for enterprise developers to best synthesize data-driven apps and IOT into their businesses. GraVoc developer’s Matt Molk and Eleni Maistrellis attended the conference to advance their skills in this ever growing field of real-time data and the Internet of Things. Check out some highlights and photos from the event below.
- Explored the emerging future of wearable tech and how your company can implement these tools to get ahead.
- Presentations on how to solve problems using real-time data.
- Peter Semmelhack from Bug Labs spoke on Social Machines and how to develop connected products that changes customers lives.
- Jenny Tong from Google explored Open Data on the Cloud with BigQuery.
- Willliam Hoang from Couchbase discussed the implementation story of creating offline and online applications on mobile.
- Rian Van Der Merwe from Jive presented ‘Surving the Perfect Enterprise Storm’ which discussed designing real-time data applications in complex organizations.
GraVoc’s Director of Software Solutions, David Laster, will be presenting at DynamicsCon Live in San Antonio, Texas!
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, March 22 at 11:00 AM EDT, as we explore ActivReporter G2 and its capabilities!
We are excited to share that our Director of Software Solutions, David Laster, has been selected to present at DynamicsCon – a free learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals!