Earlier this month Microsoft announced that it will “redefine how businesses engage with their customers” with their latest version of Dynamics CRM. This new version of Dynamics CRM will “put people at the center” and is packed with some interesting new features. Some of these features include:
• Connection to MarketingPilot, Microsoft’s marketing automation solution.
• User customization to business processes such as sales, service, etc., based on the needs of their customers
• A new outcome-driven user interface that helps sales teams to easily move from lead to close faster
• New mobile client applications on both the iPad and Windows 8 tablets
• Collaboration capabilities through Yammer right within the CRM solution
• Seamless connection of Lync and Skype
These updates will be available both online as Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Fall ’13 and on-premises as Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. To read the full article on the new features of Dynamics 2013 visit the Microsoft Dynamics Blog.
GraVoc Associates specializes in the development, customization and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. If your company is based in Boston, Massachusetts or New England and you are seeking a truly customizable CRM solution, send us a message or give us a call and we’d be glad to set up a demo with you to discuss if Dynamics CRM is the right fit for your company.