GraVoc Associates, Inc.
Peabody, MA (Remote)
GraVoc is a well-established technology consulting company located in Peabody, MA that is committed to solving business problems for our customers through the development, implementation, & support of technology-based solutions. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be building unique business applications for verticals such as Healthcare, Transportation, Insurance, Cannabis, Non Profit and more. You’ll be joining a strong team of developers bringing your development experience and knowledge of industry best practices to the table. You’ll help our team to continue to deliver quality applications that drive our customers’ businesses.
- Build and maintain a variety of business critical cloud applications for our customer base
- Write maintainable, scalable, standard-driven code
- Work on project teams to take an idea from concept to implementation
- Brainstorm alongside product owners and key stakeholders to identify the best project approach
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including estimation, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Manage time appropriately and clearly communicate changes in effort or scope
- Staying up to date on new technology and techniques and educating the team
- Hands on experience in application development knowledge on the cloud platform AWS (Amplify, AppSync, Lambda, ElasticBeanstalk, EC2 & Dynamo DB)
- Hands on experience using REST APIs in micro services architecture.
- Hands-on experience in Docker for building micro-services-based applications.
- Should be able to work in Agile and team / pair programming modes
- Good knowledge of Relational (MS SQL Server, MySQL Mysql) database systems
- Strong understanding of git, Bitbucket, Trello / Jira,
- Candidates should also be driven individuals who posses excellent communication skills, can function as reliable team members and have a curiosity and passion to grow as a developer.
- GraphQL / Express
- SQL / MySQL / Mongo
- AWS / Amplify / AppSync / Lambda / ElasticBeanstalk / EC2 / Dynamo DB
- Trello / Jira
- Bit Bucket
- 0365 / Teams
- Base salary: We take your experience and talent level into great consideration
- Compensation package that includes medical, dental, life insurance and an optional 401k
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- PTO Model
- Remote Work: GraVoc recognizes that great talent and great work comes from any geography. Though there may be times and projects that require being in our headquarters, our team is free to work remote. We ensure you have the tools and resources to do your best work, wherever that might be from.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
Who We Are:
Founded by David and Catherine Gravel in 1994, GraVoc is a technology-consulting firm located in Peabody, Massachusetts. Since our inception, we have been committed to solving business problems for our customers through the development, implementation, & support of technology-based solutions. GraVoc specializes in four integrated practices, Software Solutions, Information Technology, Information Security and Creative Technology. We closely analyze our customers business processes, then design, build, deliver and support solutions uniquely tailored to their needs. We provide our customers with a single point of access to a comprehensive menu of services that meet all their business process management needs. We offer competitive salaries and have a full benefits package including health, dental, matching 401k and generous PTO time.
"*" indicates required fields