GraVoc is a well-established technology consulting company located in Peabody, MA. that is committed to solving business problems for our customers through the development, implementation, & support of technology-based solutions. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a Security Consultant IT Assurance to join our growing team. The position is designated to carry out the delivery of GraVoc’s IT assurance and audit services. This will be an in-office position at our company headquarters in Peabody, MA.
- Develop and maintain expertise for all IT assurance testing and audit services offered by GraVoc.
- Provide information security advisory services to GraVoc customers.
- Assist with preparation and performance of audits and gap assessments and draft audit and gap assessment report deliverables.
- Perform configuration reviews and draft corresponding report deliverables.
- Assist with preparation and performance of adversary simulation exercises (red, blue, and purple team) and draft corresponding report deliverables.
- Assist with preparation and performance of social engineering test activities and draft social engineering test report deliverables.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing and draft corresponding report deliverables.
- Perform web and mobile application testing and draft corresponding report deliverables.
- Seek and obtain ongoing training and certification in relevant competencies.
- Communicate any major concerns or issues related to GraVoc’s IT assurance testing and audit offerings to the Director of IT Assurance & Security Research as soon as possible.
- Communicate any major concerns or issues related to overall customer satisfaction to the Director of IT Assurance & Security Research as soon as possible.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director of IT Assurance & Security Research.
- Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Information Security, Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of security standards and guidelines such NIST, SANS, and CIS.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations such as GLBA, 201 CMR 17.00, HIPAA and the regulatory guidelines is required.
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Time management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and methods to a non-technical audience.
Who We Are:
Founded by David and Catherine Gravel in 1994, GraVoc is a technology-consulting firm located in Peabody, Massachusetts. Since our inception, we have been committed to solving business problems for our customers through the development, implementation, & support of technology-based solutions. GraVoc specializes in four integrated practices, Software Solutions, Information Technology, Information Security and Creative Technology. We closely analyze our customers business processes, then design, build, deliver and support solutions uniquely tailored to their needs. We provide our customers with a single point of access to a comprehensive menu of services that meet all their business process management needs. We offer competitive salaries and have a full benefits package including health, dental, matching 401k and generous PTO time.