GraVoc Associates Inc.
GraVoc is a well-established technology consulting company located in Peabody, MA. that is committed to solving business problems for our customers through the development, implementation, & support of technology-based solutions. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a Managed Services Coordinator to join our growing team. In this role you will maintain certain aspects of the office and be responsible for monitoring and distributing all calls to our different business practices. This will be an in-office position at our company headquarters in Peabody, MA.
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge and functional expertise for primary managed services delivery platforms (SolarWinds RMM, Datto, Office 365).
- Ensure all monitoring and alerting is appropriately configured within primary service delivery platforms.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and supporting documentation to support all activities related to the delivery of managed services.
- Ensure that all monthly reporting related to managed services performed is completed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure that managed services customer environments are well-documented within primary service delivery platforms and IT knowledgebase (IT Glue).
- Maintain ongoing communication with managed services customers to proactively identify issues that may require additional support to fully resolve.
- Meet regularly with the customer representative to discuss performance and any service concerns.
- Communicate any major concerns or issues related to overall customer satisfaction to the Director of IT Services as soon as possible.
- Encourage customers to submit support requests through online ticketing system to ensure timely response (as outlined in service level agreement) and issue resolution.
- Improve and oversee processes and tools that align with the proactive, preventative, and long-term support strategies and goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Director of IT Services.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience and certification in technology or computer science.
- Bachelor of Science Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of prior work experience in IT and/or related industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and methods to non-technical clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Problem solving/analysis
- Time management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple schedules in a fast-paced environment.
Who We Are:
Founded by David and Catherine Gravel in 1994, GraVoc is a technology-consulting firm located in Peabody, Massachusetts. Since our inception, we have been committed to solving business problems for our customers through the development, implementation, & support of technology-based solutions. GraVoc specializes in four integrated practices, Software Solutions, Information Technology, Information Security and Creative Technology. We closely analyze our customers business processes, then design, build, deliver and support solutions uniquely tailored to their needs. We can provide our customers with a single point of access to a comprehensive menu of services that meet all of their business process management needs. we have been Highly motivated individual with excellent problem-solving skills. We offer competitive salaries and have a full benefits package including health, dental, matching 401k and generous PTO time.