GraVoc Associates Inc.
Peabody, MA (Local candidates preferred-hybrid schedule)
GraVoc is a well-established technology consulting company located in Peabody, MA. We are committed to solving business problems for our customers through the development, implementation, & support of technology-based solutions. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an IT Support Engineer Level 2 to join our growing team. In this role you will serve as the second tier of support for customers seeking troubleshooting and technical support via phone or email.
- Implement and maintain system, install new networks, and makes modifications to client network systems as required – local and area wide.
- Configure and support internal and/or external networks
- Troubleshoot and assist clients with any network or infrastructure difficulties
- Perform diagnostic tests to ensure integrity of client systems
- Evaluate client systems/needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement system changes
- Install & configure firewalls, routers, and switches to maximize network efficiency and security
- Project Work
- Manage and assist with project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Customer Support Services
- Collaborates with customers to resolve issues to network infrastructure, SW apps and and hardware.
- Collaborates with other third-party vendors and services providers to resolve issues related to network infrastructure and software applications.
- Investigates network issues and identifies their source; determines possible solutions; tests and implements solutions and/or makes recommendations for infrastructure upgrades/migrations, new technology, etc.
- Maintains (via training and certification) knowledge of operating system and application software to provide high-quality support to customers
- Promptly document issues and requests from customers during ticket submission and during support activities
- Customer visits as required by agreement or by schedule
- Respond, resolve, and escalate tickets to Tier 3 while assisting next tier support with escalated tickets
- Maintain and monitor end-user workstations and productivity on local area network
- Maintenance, software installation, end-user support and training tasks to ensure end-user workstations and network performance meet company and user requirements
- Assist in project tasks and implementations of information systems
- Associate degree or equivalent industry certification required
- Three (3) years of IT customer support experience
- Understanding of networking, network infrastructure, configuration, computer repair, virtual technologies
- Knowledge of existing network programs and capabilities
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Active Directory, Exchange/Office 365, router/switch/firewall configuration, and wireless technology
- Experience working with both technical and nontechnical personnel with the ability to explain highly technical concepts and methods to non-technical clients
- Work independently and as part of a team with strong communication and time management skills
- Willingness to be on call as required
Who We Are:
Founded by David and Catherine Gravel in 1994, GraVoc is a technology-consulting firm located in Peabody, Massachusetts. Since our inception, we have been committed to solving business problems for our customers through the development, implementation, & support of technology-based solutions. GraVoc specializes in four integrated practices, Software Solutions, Information Technology, Information Security and Creative Technology. We closely analyze our customers business processes, then design, build, deliver and support solutions uniquely tailored to their needs. We are able to provide our customers with a single point of access to a comprehensive menu of services that meet all of their business process management needs. we have been Highly motivated individual with excellent problem-solving skills. We offer competitive salaries and have a full benefits package including health, dental, matching 401k and generous PTO time.