GraVoc Associates Inc.
Peabody, MA (Local candidates preferred-hybrid schedule)
GraVoc is a well-established technology consulting company located in Peabody, MA. We are committed to solving business problems for our customers through the development, implementation, & support of technology-based solutions. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a Security Consultant with one or more years of experience as an information security practitioner and/or IT auditor to join our growing team. In this role you will assist with IT audits and provide IT and security related advice to our clients.
- Provide IT and information security-related advisory to clients
- Assist with client IT audits
- Perform risk assessments and gap analysis of technology configurations, processes and compliance frameworks
- Policy and procedure development
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning, testing, and training
- Provide employee security awareness training and testing
- Strategic planning and consulting related to information security governance
- Perform gap analysis exercises for regulatory guidelines and various compliance frameworks
- BS in Information Technology, Information Security, CS, Information Assurance or Cybersecurity
- Knowledge of industry best practice standards such as NIST or CIS Benchmarks required
- Additional knowledge of relevant regulations such as GLBA, 201 CMR 17.00, HIPAA and other regulatory guidelines a plus
- Experience in client-facing role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Professional certifications for information security or security auditing (CISSP, CISA, CISM)
- Experience working with certification standards (SOC, ISO, HITRUST, etc.)
Who We Are:
Founded by David and Catherine Gravel in 1994, GraVoc is a technology-consulting firm located in Peabody, Massachusetts. Since our inception, we have been committed to solving business problems for our customers through the development, implementation, & support of technology-based solutions. GraVoc specializes in four integrated practices, Software Solutions, Information Technology, Information Security and Creative Technology. We closely analyze our customers business processes, then design, build, deliver and support solutions uniquely tailored to their needs. We are able to provide our customers with a single point of access to a comprehensive menu of services that meet all of their business process management needs. We are highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills. We offer competitive salaries and have a full benefits package including health, dental, matching 401k and generous PTO time.
More Job Openings at GraVoc:
We are currently looking for a Managed Services Coordinator to join our growing team! Apply now!
We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer Level 2 to join our growing Information Technology Team! Apply now!
We are seeking a Dynamics AX/ D365 Finance & Operations Developer who has worked in a consulting environment. Click here to learn more.