October 29th, 2019
Join us on Tuesday October 29th, 2019 from 11am – 12pm EST as we explore how your bank or credit union can simply and effectively identify, detect and respond to threats in your network without any additional hardware, software or resources using CyGlass.
During this webinar, we will demo how CyGlass continuously analyzes billions of conversations happening on your network, learns what is normal, and alerts when suspicious behaviors that risk the security of your critical IT assets are detected.
Financial services, particularly banks and credit unions, are a top target for cyber-attacks. The network is the single source of connectivity from a hacker to a bank’s most valuable assets. Unfortunately, many banks and credit unions have only cursory knowledge of their network assets and are unable to interpret traffic and lack visibility into what’s happening on the network. Endpoint protection alone is not sufficient. For example, printers, IP cameras, ATM machines and network connected devices do not have anti-virus software and could be opening organization’s to risk.
Knowing your network is the biggest advantage you have against attackers. Part of the challenge here is not simply understanding the inventory of network connections, but to know which connections are appropriate and which are not. CyGlass can help banks and credit unions go beyond compliance with FFIEC and achieve true security for their networks.
In this session, you can see how CyGlass can:
- Automatically identify assets on your network and prioritize layered security zones
- Receive Smart Alerts (prioritized event notifications) on suspicious network activity
- Gain visibility of your network threat landscape and respond quickly to malicious insiders or motivated attackers
- Detect network anomalies with proven, scalable AI that continuously learns while monitoring your network activity without additional hardware, software, or people
- Create comprehensive reports on threats, assets and network behavior
GraVoc will be an attendee and presenter at the Community Summit 2023! GraVoc’s David Laster will present three sessions on GP and Power BI reporting.
GraVoc is an ERP technology specialist for the staffing industry! See how our Bullhorn One Connectors provide real-time synchronization between the Bullhorn ATS and ERP.
We are hosting a webinar with our partner, Sendmarc! Join us on June 21 to learn how to safeguard your brand from phishing attacks.