GraVoc Associates Inc. of Peabody, MA is a 25 year old technology solutions company with hundreds of small to mid sized clients throughout New England. We are seeking to add a Senior IT Solutions Engineer to support our growing Managed Technology practice. This position is based in Peabody, MA and will require almost daily local travel (metro Boston area, rare overnights may be needed).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- LAN/WAN design, implementation, support
- Physical/Virtual Server implementation and support
- Firewall and switch configuration
- Support in planning, maintenance and growth of on prem or hosted IT infrastructure
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance policies and procedures to ensure that the network functions according to design and consistent with security standards.
- Patch management, antivirus updates, load balancing, disk cleanup etc.
- Availability during both regular business hours and after hours as required. There is also an on-call requirement on a rotational basis.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years of prior work experience in a similar client facing role.
- Experience with virtualization either VMWare or Hyper V is essential.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate a deep understanding in at least some of the following:
- Windows Server (Version 2012 or higher)
- Windows Active Directory and domain administration (Azure AD a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Microsoft Office 365 solutions and migration
- LAN/WAN concepts and implementation skills
- Firewall/router configuration and maintenance
GraVoc offers a competitive benefits package including: Health, Dental, 401K, FSA, HRA, and LTD. We are a Microsoft certified partner and you’ll feel the family atmosphere the minute you walk through the door.
*GraVoc Associates Inc. is an equal opportunity employer*