Wednesday, January 23, 2019
1:00pm – 2:00pm EST
Panelists: Dan Johnson, Laura Lechien
Are you a CFO, Accounting Manager, AP Clerk, HR Manager or IT? What would it mean if you could spend less time touching documents, yet gain improved efficiency, visibility and control?
Go digital with DocLink, the document management and process automation solution integrated with Dynamics ERP, and eliminate the paper-based bottlenecks. Find out how to fully utilize and enhance your Dynamics ERP to automate any document-intensive process with DocLink: be able to capture, search & retrieve, route, and distribute all documents, allowing users to go paperless in AP, AR, Sales Order, Contracts, HR or any department across the entire enterprise.
• Eliminate paper-based bottlenecks like AP invoice and contract approvals
• Increase control and visibility of transactions while eliminating key strokes
• Simplify processes by customizing forms (expense reports, credit card statements, HR onboarding, new vendor requests, etc.)
• Automate the delivery of ANY documents and associated data from ANY department to customers, vendors, partners
• Allow users to retrieve, edit and approve documents instantly and easily, from any device (mobile, web)
Join us for this webinar and learn how going digital with DocLink can streamline business processes and help you go paperless to improve efficiencies and reduce costs throughout your organization.
GraVoc’s Director of Software Solutions, David Laster, will be presenting at DynamicsCon Live in San Antonio, Texas!
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, March 22 at 11:00 AM EDT, as we explore ActivReporter G2 and its capabilities!
We are excited to share that our Director of Software Solutions, David Laster, has been selected to present at DynamicsCon – a free learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals!