GraVoc Associates is looking for a full-time employee to work out of their Peabody office. The Dynamics AX/D365 Functional Consultant is responsible for providing functional knowledge of the Dynamics AX/D365 environment to customer requirements on engagements including: implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications. The Dynamics AX/D365 Functional Consultant is also responsible for assisting with the management of Dynamics AX/D365 projects by understanding customer workflow requirements and objectives and then configuring the application to support those needs.
- Conduct workflow analysis interviews in the customer environment to understand the current and required business process of the customer.
- Document and diagram the existing/proposed process and determine best possible solution for customer needs within the use of Dynamics AX/D365.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics AX /D365
- Convert customer requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Design, configuration and testing of core Dynamics AX /D365
- Work with GraVoc technical team and customer to fully implement the Dynamics AX/D365 solution.
- Develop and deliver training and support documents to assist customer with application adoption.
- Provide ongoing support to customer to troubleshoot application issues and to provide assistance as required with process and use of application.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business and an understanding of finance/accounting.
- Excellent communication skills, collaboration skills, self-motivation and must have a strong team spirit.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with the Dynamics AX or D365 product.
• A minimum 3 years of industry experience preferably in a consulting capacity.
• Certification in Dynamics AX Financials or D365 FO.
• Strong industry experience within Supply Chain or Materials Management.
• Working knowledge of industry specific best practices.
• Project Management skills and experience.
• Ability to establish priorities and work independently under project timelines and time requirements.
GraVoc offers a competitive benefits package including: Health, Dental, 401K, FSA, HRA, and LTD. Salary negotiable based on experience.