Several GraVoc employees have passed certification exams with both Microsoft Dynamics & Cisco Products. These certifications represent an extended offering of GraVoc’s services and help increase our industry knowledge and depth on several key products. There following employees recently passed certification exams:
- Paul Lincoln has successfully completed the GP 2013 exam for Administering MS SQL 2012 Databases. With Paul’s achievement, GraVoc has now completed all of the requirements for Dynamics GP 2013 certifcations and has also secured it’s Microsoft Dynamics Silver ERP Authorization.
- Dan Vassallo completed and passed the Dynamics SL Financials Exam
- Atul Markand successfuly passed the Microsoft Dynamics SL exam for administering SQL Server 2012.
- Eric Hannabury has completed and passed the Dynamics SL 2011 Installation and Configuration Exam. With the combination of Atul, Dan and Eric’s achievements, GraVoc has completed all of it’s Dynamics SL exam requirements and has strengthened our knowledge in another, solid ERP product.
- Mike Kannan successfully passed the challenging Cisco exam, reaching his first Cisco Certification.
- Tracy DeRosa successfully passed her second comprehensive and challenging Cisco exam. Tracy now has her CCNA (Certified Cisco Network Administrator) Routing and Switching Certification.